Computer Shops in Edinburgh
User2 are one of Edinburgh’s longest established IT support specialists with two computer shops and over 20 years experience. Our most popular services include IT support and laptop, PC, Apple Macbook and iMac repairs. We are a Microsoft partner, Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, ESET partner and a Which? Trusted Trader with a satisfaction rating of 4.9 out of 5.0.
Our User2 Computers shop at 4 South Clerk street shop will be reopening on Monday 29th complying with the social distancing guidance. Our 65 Inverleith Row shop will still remain closed. For any enquiry please call 0131 662 99 55. Your safety is the highest priority for us so with that in mind, we would like to welcome you back into the shop and we're ready to help with any enquiry you have.
Computer services for consumers:
- New and refurbished laptops.
- Custom Built PCs for gaming, video or music editing, CAD or graphics workstation or just a simple workhorse. We build to your specifications and expectations
- Refurbished PCs
- Repairs for PCs, Laptops, iMacs, Macbooks
- Upgrades for PCs, Laptops, iMacs and Macbooks
- Virus clean for any of your devices that have been infected with virus, malware, keyloggers, etc.
- Printers and peripherals
- Consumables and cartridges
- A wide range of PC and laptop parts
- Data Recovery from hard drives, dead PCs and laptops, broken USB sticks and external drives
IT support services for business customers:
- Business IT Maintenance contracts. We provide a free on site no obligation IT survey and we’ll provide a report covering your IT security, network infrastructure and PCs. Help is only a phone call away.
- Cloud Computing. Popular with business and home IT customers alike with Office 365, hosted email, anti spam, security solutions and data back up all available.
- Network design, cabling and wireless installation and repair service. From home wifi to a complex small business network and server installation. Start with a free site survey carried out in Edinburgh
- Onsite PC repairs and site surveys
- PC and Laptop Rentals. Anything from a day up to 3 months for a conference, business trip, training course or box office set up. Why buy when you can rent?
- Office Clearances. Collection, secure data wipe and certification of PCs, laptops and monitors.