If you need to sign PDFs and return them (e.g. as part of your sales or buying processes) there is a way to do it without having to go to the time and trouble of printing out the PDFs, signing them, scanning them, and then emailing the scans back.
To sign the PDF’s electronically using Adobe:
– Open Adobe Reader.
– Open the PDF file you want to sign.
– Select ‘Fill & Sign’ and use the tools to create your signature
– ‘Add Text’, ‘Add Checkmark’, ‘Place Initials’, and ‘Place Signature’. Other tools there include ‘Send or Collect Signatures’ and ‘Work with Certificates’.
– Select ‘Place Signature’ and use the pop-up window to select how e.g. Select ‘Type my signature’.
– Type your signature.
– Under the Review Your Signature, choose a signature style.
– Click Accept.
This signature can now be placed anywhere you want on a PDF.