Google’s Image Search allows you upload an image (or paste in the URL) to identify what a product is and where it can be found on the Web. This could be very useful when searching for Christmas presents. Here’s how it works.
– Go to Google and click on ‘Images’ (top right).
– Click on the camera icon (right hand side of the search box).
– Upload a photo, e.g. of an item of clothing you like the look of but don’t know where to find it.
– Google will use its ‘Lens’ feature to display the exact image or something close to it with a link to click through to website where it can be found.
– It is also possible to add keywords to the search to help get the closest match.