Managed Cloud IT Services
With most businesses having fast, reliable internet, cloud IT solutions are a real possibility. Cloud computing allows employees to be much more mobile, whilst always staying in close contact with colleagues. Software such as Microsoft Office 365 and cloud data storage enable easy and secure access to company data, emails and applications. Having the flexibility to work effectively on the move is essential these days. So whether on mobiles, tablets or laptops, cloud IT services can promote and empower an efficient workforce. We have the experience to implement and support this technology, whether you're already on the cloud or thinking of moving from traditional IT.
Managed Cloud IT services available:
- Microsoft Office 365 - The most efficient and cost effective route to keep up to date with the latest Office software. Learn more
- Hosted Email - Exchange email distribution and synchronization across devices and employees with shared calendars. Accessible on device or via cloud app. Learn more
- Cloud Data Backup - Data backup is one of the most important daily routines for any business. The ransomware attacks that stuck the NHS and countless businesses were widespread and damaging. This underlines the necessity to have various forms of backup to rely on in the event of disaster recovery. Cloud data backup is now an essential part of your data armoury. Learn more
- Cloud Software and Databases - Most applications, whether accounting packages, databases or specialist CRM software are now available as a cloud solution. We install and support programs such as Sage, Opera, Act etc. If you don't currently have a solution, there is probably a cloud alternative specifically for your sector that we can advise upon.
- Security - In an internet world full of threats, additional levels of security can be beneficial to any computer user.
Whether a sole trader, expanding company or a larger organization with traditional IT, User2 can help you move to the cloud. As your workforce grows, the scalability of cloud IT solutions, hosted email and Office 365 will allow you to expand. All this without the necessity to dramatically change your in house IT hardware. Call us now, or fill in the form below to see what User2 can do for you.