Custom Build PC Service
Whether you need a custom build PC for home, gaming PC or a business computer built for a specific task, User2 can deliver. With over 20 years experience designing specialist PCs for video. audio, graphics design and business, you can be assured of a quality system. We have a large network of partners and suppliers allowing us to source anything that may be required to fulfill your requirements.
Your Choice of Custom Built PC :
- Gaming PCs - Built to your specification or budget with top name parts
- Video, audio editing and CAD - 3D design and video editing software can be very demanding. Therefore one of our high end workstations are likely to fit the bill.
- Industrial PCs - Some applications require legacy ports or perhaps a specific micro case format. We build machines for a variety of laboratory and industrial applications to suit specific needs
- Business PCs - Built with selected parts from top name manufacturers to assure reliability
- Budget PCs - When looking for an entry level PC on a tight budget, we have options to match
- Self Built PCs - If you want to purchase your own parts but prefer it to be professionally assembled, you can be assured of the end result.
- NAS and Servers - See our Servers and NAS section on what we can do for your company
- Media Servers - Mini PCs to sit centrally on your network for audio, video and file archiving
Computer Components To Consider:
- CPU - Are you looking for maximum processing speed or a PC that will be low on power usage?
- Storage - Do you need super speed (SSD) or large amounts of storage space (HDD), why not both?
- Ram - Memory is not only for gaming but also essential for productivity and helps to keep things running with multiple tabs or programs open at one time
- Motherboard - Can have features such as USB C, SLi or Crossfire, M.2 support and the option to overclock your CPU. Alternatively you may still be looking for legacy ports such as serial
- Cooling - Standard cooling will keep things running but what if you need silence or have to deal with extra heat
- Case - Something small to fit in a specific location or with enough room to add parts later
- Graphics card - Gaming, video editing or design work, what are you going to use the PC for
- PSU - Essential to get a power supply with enough wattage for the task and that will cope with future upgrades
- Screen - A good screen can reduce eye strain and improve productivity with a larger space to work