Business IT Support Across Edinburgh and the UK
User2 have been providing ad hoc business IT support and maintenance for over 20 years. The following are just some of the reasons why a formal IT support contract can make good economic sense for any business or charity.
Why consider an IT support contract?
- You're a Growing Business - When looking after your own IT maintenance, valuable time can be eaten up. Could this time be better spent liaising with customers and growing your business?
- Proactive Maintenance - Catching IT failures before they happen leading to reduced downtime and increased productivity.
- Knowledge and Expertise - You're lacking the know how to get the most out of your IT. It's possible that a simple upgrade could transform the way you work.
- Data Security - Concern about the new GDPR legislation, data backups, disaster recovery or virus infections make you nervous ?
- Existing support not up to scratch? Are you being let down by your current IT supplier? Maybe now is the time for a refreshing change.
- Your own IT department - Having IT support is like having your own IT department at a fraction of the cost. Furthermore, it will free up time for you to run your business.
- Value for money - A home business IT support contract costs from less than £ 1 per day. Whereas typical small business IT support can cost less than the price of lunch per day... without the calories.
- Flexible - An initial contract term is for 1 year, payable monthly. Thereafter, support is on a one month rolling basis so you're not tied into any lengthy contract. We believe that our support should speak for itself
What I need to know?
- Free site survey - We will carry out a free IT site survey for any local business. Apart from an informative chat, this would cover any IT issues of concern. In addition we will assess the age and suitability of the hardware, network, security, data back ups and software. Finally we will produce a report advising the best way forward to support and enhance your IT
- What support do I need - You're free to choose simple telephone support, remote assistance or a full on site contract. You can also select to have only business critical machines covered if preferred. The choice is entirely yours
- Proactive monitoring - Firstly, we will implement any IT upgrades agreed. Thereafter, proactive monitoring means we can often resolve problems before you are aware of them
- Rapid Response - Our support engineers can be onsite within the day when telephone or remote repairs are not feasible. For serious hardware failures, stand by equipment can be supplied. In this way, your business keeps moving whilst your own hardware is repaired or replaced.
- Contact Terms - We won't tie you into any long term contracts. Our initial 1 year contract term payable monthly, is followed on a rolling monthly basis. We believe that our service and support will speak for itself.
Who do we currently support?
User2 currently work for over 100 organizations with IT support and services. Sectors include hotels, healthcare, architects, charities, embassies, education, recruitment, construction services, manufacturing and retail. Just some of our customers are Edinburgh Fringe, Underbelly, Edinburgh Film Festival, Irish, Japanese and Italian Consulates, 12 Hotel, Ravelston House Hotel, Memsstar, Destiny Scotland, Goldenacre Dental, Dean & Cauvin Trust, Recruitment Training Ltd, Corstorphine Roofing, Trinity Domestics and Online Property Centre.
We also supply contracted out support services for Cashless / EPOS systems for a significant number of blue chip companies. In addition we act as the Scottish base for various IT support companies based in England who require support for their clients north of the border.
Fill out the form below or call now to arrange your no obligation site survey or discuss your requirement.