Although well built, MacBook repairs are still required from time to time. If your machine is letting you down it can be frustrating. Don't worry though, because we've been in business for over 20 years and are a Which? Trusted Trader you can be assured of a reliable job at a sensible price. Before you start looking for a solution, it pays to know what common MacBook repairs you are likely to encounter.
Common MacBook repairs:
- Screen Repairs - We can replace your broken screen with a new or refurbished LED screen. However, a black screen may be caused by a faulty LVDS cable instead
- Failed or failing hard drives - If your MacBook is slow, stops booting, or if you hear ticking noises, you probably have a failing HDD
- Liquid damage - A liquid spillage on your MacBook may not result in instant death. It is however something that must have urgent attention. Please remember not to turn on your machine after spillage
- Keyboard replacement - Worn down keys, sticky keys or a non responsive keyboard. It's time for a replacement keyboard
- Broken or dirty Power Socket - If the magnetic charger won't connect properly to the MacBook, or it's losing power intermittently, then it may need a socket repair or replacement
- Faulty MagSafe charger - We stock both Apple original and high quality compatible chargers in store
- Battery replacement - Some are easy to fit, others are a tricky workshop replacement and prices vary greatly
- Virus removal - Not so critical in a MacBook, however they are still prone to hacking attempts and security issues.
- Software issues - Mac OS corruption, old version of Mac OS that needs updating or application are all issues we can resolve
Now you know the kind of repair you might be looking at, fill in the contact form, or speak to one of our experienced technicians. As a Which? Trusted Trader you can be assured of receiving the best possible care for your service request.