Remote suport can be carried out for systems that are out side of our call out area or have a time critical factor to the repair. Often a remote support session can resolve your issue much faster than having to wait for a specific date and time for an engineer to become available and visit your premesis. This type of service is not just limited to business users but is also extended to home users and anyone else with an internet connection. In case the internet speed is not sufficeint for a remote connection, we can also come onsite. See our on site repairs page for more details.
What can we fix remotely:
- General malware / Virus infections
- Email issues in a variety of clients including Outlook, Thunderbird and EM Client
- Printing and scanning issues ore new printer/scanner configuration
- Data transfer and migration
- Configuration of programs such as Word, Adobe Reader and web browsers
- Resolving issues with databases and other 3rd party software (Sage, Quickbooks, etc.)
- General system maintenance including assesment for upgrade
*All remote services require a stable broadband connection of at least 8mb and the installation of additional software for work to be carried out. We use Splashtop™ in order to ensure a quick, effective and secure way to connect remotely to your devices. Please click here or the image above to download the required file. If you're having trouble downloading or running it, we can assist you over the phone.
While the work will be carried out by an engineer, please also be aware that during the course of a remote session we might need your assistance to reproduce the fault. An accurate reporduction of the fault will result in a quicker and more effective remote session. Also, it might become necessary to restart the system, so please have all work saved and programs closed.