Servers and NAS
User2 Computers are small to medium business IT specialists with over 20 years experience installing and supporting servers and NAS. Our engineers have the Microsoft and Linux experience required to take care of your server installation but won't baffle you with jargon. Furthermore we have experience in sectors such as healthcare, education, hospitality, charities, governmental organisations, construction and professional services. The initial step would be to carry out a detailed site survey to assess the appropriate solution for your requirement and budget. We would also inspect the wider network as a whole to ascertain suitability. It could well be that you would benefit from an overall system upgrade, including network cabling and hardware, firewalls, PCs, laptops or printers. Whatever your requirement, we're here to help every step of the way.
What we can supply:
- Small Business Servers - Whether you need a basic micro server or a Windows Server 2016 with advance services, we can help you
- SQL servers - For specific applications that require an on premises database
- File servers and NAS boxes - Share your documents to all your PCs, laptops or Apple Macs throughout the network
- Home and Media servers - Stream content to all your home devices
- Cloud servers - Move your server to the cloud hosted by Microsoft or other trustworthy cloud providers
- Migration from an older server - Migrate data and system image to new hardware with up to date server operating system
The servers we propose are scalable, have hardware redundancy such as hardware RAID configuration, redundant power supply (if budget allows), data back up solution, anti virus and UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply). We may suggest a full domain server coupled with a hosted cloud email service such as through Office 365, basic NAS or fully hosted server solution. Once you have looked over the various options and decided on the package right for you, we are able to provide all services to encompass the network, PC, server installation and IT support package. Primarily we use HP Proliant servers due to their exceptional reliability but we also install Dell, Fujitsu and IBM server hardware on request. Where required, we also have a custom build service for the more unusual requirement. Once installed, we generally recommend a 3 year onsite hardware warranty through the manufacturer, coupled with a support contract to ensure that your server is kept up to date with the necessary service packs and software and security updates.