VOIP Phone Systems
Our expertise in providing the latest low cost VOIP phone systems for small businesses in Edinburgh began when we installed our own phone system some years ago. Before long, the benefits of our VOIP telephone system integrating our two Edinburgh workshops and retail outlets became clear. Apart from significant cost savings the simplicity, flexibility, enhanced call features and call reporting all helped our business. We'll be pleased to demonstrate how your small business communications will improve with a powerful VOIP phone system.
The VOIP telephone service migration (Voice Over Internet Protocol) based on fast fibre broadband saved us over 60% on our monthly line rental and call costs. Additionally, the power, reliability and flexibility of the Byphone system we recommend will truly put you ahead of the game. Furthermore, as a Byphone partner we will design, install and support your phone system just the way you want it. We're local, easy to contact and can make changes to your VOIP telephone system along the way as your needs change.
Older phone technology will soon become an issue as BT withdrew traditional ISDN lines from sale in 2020. More than that, they propose to cease all ISDN and PSTN (analogue) telephone services by 2025. This, coupled with better coverage for fast broadband means now really is the time to upgrade your communications to a VOIP telephone system.
Alternatively, if you've already made the move to a VOIP phone system but aren't getting the features, support or flexibility you need then please get in contact for a chat. We'll be delighted to explain what a Byphone system can do for you and provide a comparitive quote.
Byphone VOIP phone system features:
- Cost effective – Economical and flexible monthly plans dependent on the number of users and features you require.
- Lease, rent or buy phone hardware – Options to suit every business.
- No long contracts – An initial 2 to 3 year plan for services with annual renewals thereafter.
- Scalable Phone system – Add or subtract users, devices or services as your business needs change.
- Phone Hardware - Great choice of phones and network equipment from providers such as SNOM, Polycom, Yealink and Ubiquiti.
- Multi Site – Integrate multiple offices for a seamless solution across your sites.
- Follow Me – Never miss a call when you are out of the office with calls transferred automatically to mobiles.
- Time Conditions – Set your business opening hours and forward to Voicemail or out of hours number to keep your customers connected.
- Auto Attendant – Press 1 for quality, Press 2 for value. Your system designed the way you want it. Professionally recorded or upload your own recorded message.
- Ring Groups – Complete flexibility so that all your calls are directed and responded by the correct department or user.
- Feature Rich - Call Recording, Announcements, Voicemail and Music on Hold are all available for a minimal monthly fee per user.
- Reporting – Detailed reports of Inbound and Outbound call durations, per device, and any missed calls puts you in control.
If you’re a small business in Edinburgh, charity or other organsation we would be delighted to come out to your offices for a free informative chat. We can look at your network infrastructure to see if its suitable for a VOIP phone system, check your existing bills to see where cost savings can be made and demonstrate the benefits of a Byphone system.
Call us today for a chat and to schedule your initial consultation.
Submit your review